MESSy is an open project, and as you can see, it clearly depends on your
If you are interested in one (or more) of the following projects,
and if you would like to contribute to it within the MESSy framework,
please feel free to contact us:
- new MESSy submodels
- one-/two-way nesting of a regional model into MESSy
- coupling an ocean GCM via MESSy
- coupling other domain models via MESSy (soil, vegetation, sea-ice,
lakes, rivers, ...)
- building the adjoint model(s)
- extending the vertical atmospheric domain into the mesosphere,
thermosphere, ionosphere, ...
- applying MESSy to planetary atmospheres, like Mars, Venus, ...
This page was last modified on
17 Dec 2009.
If you have comments or suggestions, e-mail me at